At Dreamscape Gardens we work hard to achieve perfection on every project, whilst at all times being conscious that our work impacts on the natural environment.
We strive for excellence through the design and cultivation of private and commercial gardens.
Our youthful team offer dynamic energy and a keen passion for success, ensuring that our services always exceed our clients’ requirements. Every client can expect the same high level of service and be assured that the core Dreamscape values of integrity, commitment and pursuance of excellence, run through every job, no matter the size.
The team here at Dreamscape Gardens are available for work during every month of the year so you can contact us with your enquiries all year round. Please see our services page to find out how we can create your outstanding outdoor space.
Our commitment to you:
- We will complete work to the highest possible standard.
- We will always be respectful of your (and your neighbours’) private spaces.
- We will respect the natural landscape.
- We will endeavour to minimise any harmful environmental impact whenever possible.
- We will be tidy and courteous.
- Our work will represent outstanding value for money
In addition to offering our clients a high level of professionalism, honesty, trustworthiness and workmanship, we keep ourselves aware of the latest technology and research – knowledge which we can therefore utilise in your land and gardens.
Our Environmental Policy
We are constantly looking to reduce our carbon footprint and care deeply about our impact on the environment. So….
- We endeavour to use recycled materials and aggregates whenever feasible.
- We use FSC approved timber that is sourced from well-managed forests.
- We recycle materials that are already found on our work sites. Any materials we remove from sites are taken to modern recycling facilities, thus reducing our use of landfill sites.
- To reduce unnecessary mileage, we use local suppliers and also prefer those who are actively involved in reducing their impact on the environment.
- We can also advise you on the best way you can reduce the carbon footprint in your green space.