At Dreamscape Gardens we work hard to achieve perfection on every project, whilst at all times being conscious that our work impacts on the natural environment. We work throughout Cheshire and South Manchester, covering towns such as: Stockport, Wilmslow, Sale, Hale, Bowden, Northwich, Alderley Edge, Bramhall, Poynton, Cheadle and Cheadle Hulme amongst others.
We strive for excellence through the design and cultivation of private and commercial gardens.
Our youthful team offers dynamic energy and a keen passion for success, ensuring that our services always exceed our clients' requirements. Every client can expect the same high level of service and be assured that the core Dreamscape values of integrity, commitment and pursuance of excellence, run through every job, no matter the size.
The team here at Dreamscape Gardens is available for work during every month of the year so you can contact us with your enquiries all year round. Please see our portfolio page to find out how we can create your outstanding outdoor space.
Our Core Values:
- We believe in a team ethic and working together to achieve our company goals.
- We will always be honest with ourselves, our clients and our staff and have strong principles which we adhere to.
- We give 100% commitment to everything we do in order to create outstanding spaces and work hard to achieve our vision.
- We believe work should be fun and we strive to be positive at all times.
- We believe in innovative garden design. If a problem arises during the design or building process, we always seek the best solution and use is as an opportunity to enhance the space.
- We believe in the safety of our staff and clients and so have Health & Safety systems in place.
- We love the landscaping world and are passionate about our work.
- We care for the environment and use sustainable products and recycling systems
- We have a positive can do attitude at all times
Quality you can Trust
We know that you want to be confident in who you work with. At Dreamscape Gardens we have made this paramount by becoming active members of professional organisations such as the RHS, BALI, APL, HTA and CHAS all of which are dedicated to raising industry standards and delivering excellence
To ensure your investment is used to its greatest potential we handle all challenges throughout the project quickly and
effectively then simply keep you updated on the progress made each week
Dedicated Grounds Team
When we get underway it is our own team of full time staff which handle the day to day actions on site. Even when we use sub-contractors it is our own project management service which conducts operations to make things easier for you
Communication and Contact
Customer service is our number one priority and we want your experience with us to be perfect from the first spade in the ground to the last sweep of a brush. Should you want to get in touch with us throughout the project we have our office team on hand at all times to work with you and create action plans required
We make things easy by providing a full contract for the services we provide. This covers any eventuality that could happen when we get started so you can relax and watch the process unfold
You can be confident in any material choices made and how they are used because we provide guarantees on all of our workmanship as well as upholding manufacturers guarantees for products used.
Our Environmental Policy
We are constantly looking to reduce our carbon footprint and care deeply about our impact on the environment. So....
- We endeavour to use recycled materials and aggregates whenever feasible.
- We use FSC approved timber that is sourced from well-managed forests.
- We recycle materials that are already found on our work sites. Any materials we remove from sites are taken to modern recycling facilities, thus reducing our use of landfill sites.
- To reduce unnecessary mileage, we use local suppliers and also prefer those who are actively involved in reducing their impact on the environment.
- We can also advise you on the best way you can reduce the carbon footprint in your green space.